Beta Tester Applications

Displaying 1 to 7 of 7 posts.

leiger

2014-08-04 05:38
Opening beta testing to more users.

Apply here if interested, including the reason why you feel you would be suited to the role.

Note: This only gives you early access to new features on the website, even when they might still be a little buggy. There is no other benefit associated with it, and you should only apply if you enjoy breaking things. Repeatedly ;-)

Replying here does not guarantee you will become a beta tester.

zorua1124

2014-08-04 23:44
Hey! I think I'd like to do some beta testing on here for you :) I'm on the computer quite often and think it'd be fun to break a few things. "Repeatedly"- leiger ;D I'm good with feedback and wouldn't mind any task you'd have me do. Hopefully I'll get to help out :) If any information is needed from me, let me know and I'd be glad to share it. - from zorua1124 (duh..cause it has my face and gamertag, but still) :) Have a great day!

a28371_

2014-08-05 12:15
Hi! I would love to help out with beta testing!
I'm on mcleiger.com pretty much every day to check the forums and look for updates, so I think I would be able to keep up and be there for testing whenever you need me :)

vettexl

2014-08-07 19:13
I can't guarantee being online every single day, though I do have working knowledge with the Spigot project and hosting servers on Windows/Debian platforms.

maiziea

2014-08-07 20:36
vettexl wrote:
I can't guarantee being online every single day, though I do have working knowledge with the Spigot project and hosting servers on Windows/Debian platforms.

It's for the forums not minecraft.

vettexl

2014-08-07 21:05
maiziea wrote:
It's for the forums not minecraft.
I must've skipped over that bit.

In that case, I have experience with *some* PHP work and the Bootstrap framework :P

leiger

2014-08-14 07:11
New testers: zorua1124 and a28371_